Thanks to Trop 50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 fabulous wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to help grant a friend's wish!
I consider myself a lucky person. I have quite a few good friends in real life and a whole lot more good friends online. Some of those good friends are also bloggers. This past August I got to meet several of them in NYC at BlogHer. I bet you are dying to know who my favorites are. Without further ado, meet my Bloggie Besties......
1. Sky of Seeryus Mama I am not quite sure how I remember connecting with Sky but I will say that I feel we were meant to be friends. Her birthday is the day before mine so I know for sure that its the Cancerian connection that we share but we also have a lot in common. We both have severe potty mouths, we are both book lovers and Sky and I both share the same sense of humor. It's not very often that you meet someone and feel as though you have known them your whole life. That's how I feel about Seeryus Mama. I met her in NYC last August in the airport and I could tell right then and there that it was like meeting my long lost sister. Sky is generous, silly and just plain fantastic. Did I mention that she is a pretty great blogger too?
2. Jennifer of Double Duty Mommy. I met Jennifer through Twitter close to a year ago and I have really come to enjoy tweeting with her. She had a baby in July and since Ollie was born a few months later we have talked babies, breastfeeding and blogging. Three of my favorite Bs :) Check out Jennifer's blog because she designed it herself (and she can do yours too!)
3. Amber of UpNorthTwinMom. Amber is a local mom but I have yet to meet her. She was "introduced" to me by a mom I met on a playground. I connect with Amber over Twitter and she is fabulous. I like Amber because she writes very well and her tweets are always funny and relieving. Her blog is personal and well thought out. Did I mention that Amber has twins that are quite the handful. Her stories about life with twin toddlers are must-reads. Check her out on Twitter too @upnorthtwinmom
4. Heather from Olive and Ollie. If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift for your best friend, look no further than Olive and Ollie. Heather creates outfits, quilts and a million other things that are soooo drool-worthy. Heather had a baby the same month as Dexter and we met online. Not only is Heather creative but she is super wonderful. Her talents don't end in her Etsy store. Heather is also an amazing Mom and get story teller. I love her Facebook updates because her kids are always up to something fun and mischievous.
5. Scarlet from Moms Wear Your Tees Scarlet is a fellow Green Mom (which I really appreciate). I love Scarlet's tenacity and vigor. Her reviews are amazing and she is definitely a go-getter. Scarlet and I connected awhile back (probably on Twitter) and we have been in cohorts ever since. If you are looking to find a new green blog with cool giveaways and great green tips, head on over to MWYT. You won't be disappointed.
Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to support a friend's wish. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.