Making the switch from Downy/Bounce to a cheaper, ecofriendly, green alternative is EASY! I am here to show you how!
Here is my laundry room staple: homemade "Dryer Sheets"
1. Start out with a sturdy baby wipe tub and fill it 3/4 with tap water
2. Add 4T of your favorite green fabric softener. I use ecoSTORE USA's fabric softener (which cannot be purchased anywhere! I happen to have an extra one to give away to one lucky winner!)
3. Cut 3 brand new sponges in half and place them in the solution
4. When you fill your dryer, gently squeeze 1-2 sponges depending on the size of your load and toss them in your dryer. (I find that in winter I always need 2 sponges)
5. When you empty your dryer simply toss your dry sponges back into the tub for future use.
You will notice that your laundry is starting to get static-y again after awhile and to remedy this, simply add another tablespoon of fabric softener!
Fill out the Rafflecopter Form below to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway