Kohl’s has put together an app that’s filled with useful tips and activities that moms can use to keep their kids busy during their time off from school. In our guide you’ll find:
- A monthly calendar with a list of important and fun dates, like “Go Fishing Day”, “Teddy Bear Picnic Day”, and “National Hot Dog Day” (yum!)
- Links to useful web sites to learn about places to go camping and hiking, theme parks in your area, and safety information.
- Day-By-Day themes to make each day of summer something the kids will look forward to.
- Back-To-School Tips and Organizer. The kids may not want to think about this one! But mom will be prepared with these useful tips.
- Me Time. Mom, you’ve spent summer focusing on our family, now take a little time to de-stress and sneak in a few moments to concentrate on you.
- Find your Back-2-School Styles with Kohl’s Approved Schoolwear along with a handy shopping list app to keep track of what you’ll need when it’s time to get back to school.
When you first open the app, it looks like this:
Each one of the banners is clickable and it leads to a section of the app. These sections include: Summer Tips, Calendar of Events, Back 2 School Shopping List and Shop @ Kohl's.
My favorite section is the Calendar of Events. It looks like this when you open it:
See the Navy Envelope in the top right corner? When you click it you are able to email that screen to whomever you want. I did that and it looked like this:
That looks like a nice, printable calendar with all the important dates on it. You have no excuses now not to remember my FAVORITE holiday; International Talk Like a Pirate Day, now do ya Matey?!
Apple Users click here to download this awesome Summer App.