Who is looking to start a business? 1000 People with a net worth of over $200,000 were surveyed and here are the results:
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That's roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
How are business partners likely to be related? Here's a handy dandy chart:
So now you know that you don't have to know how to cut hair to own an awesome franchise like Super Cuts but what else do you need to know in order to consider this opportunity? Haircuts are a necessity. Everyone (well almost everyone) has hair so its important to know that your business will always be in demand. Technology will never make your business obsolete. You business will still be in demand as long as people have hair. You don't have a high amount of staff, inventory costs are low, hours are especially reasonable compared to other franchise industries such as food, automotive, child care, fitness, etc.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of B2B and Super Cuts. I was compensated for my time. All opinions are my own*