I really love shopping at Sam's Club. Actually, my whole family loves shopping there. Jason loves the automotive department and all of the big screen TVs, the kids love the samples and pizza and I love all of the above. I also love that shopping at Sam's Club is a one-stop-shop for us. I can get food, diapers, toiletries and clothing all in one shot and I don't have to go back for a couple weeks! I love buying in bulk. Buying diapers in bulk is also a very big perk! You are far less likely to run out!
As a seasoned Mom I'd like to think that I know a thing or two about packing the ultimate diaper bag. I have the best Mothership diaper bag in the world. The moment I saw it I knew I had to get it. I didn't care that it cost $130, no, I cared that it was clearly made for me. So, without further adieu, I would like to share with you my 5 Tips for Assembling the Perfect Diaper Bag:
- Pack More than You Think You Will Need: One change of clothes is just not sufficient. Baby will always find a way to have a blow out in the only extra change of clothes you packed so make sure to pack two full outfits (including socks!)
- Always Carry A Wet Bag or Plastic Grocery Bags: I cannot tell you how many outfits I threw away my first few months of motherhood because they were covered in poop and I didn't have a way to bring them home to wash them! Now, you will never catch me without some plastic grocery bags or a wet bag. They really are lifesavers.
- Bring 2 diapers for every hour you will be gone-no less: Heading to the grocery store for a couple hours, bring along 5 diapers. You do not want to be caught with a wet, stinky baby and nothing to change them into. That is the worst!
- Snacks-no diaper bag is complete without snacks for toddlers, Mom and baby (an extra bottle). Snacks can calm screaming children and make things a lot more tolerable!
- Medicine-its always a good idea to pack children's ibuprofen and Tylenol in your diaper bag. Our pediatrician recommends it 20 minutes before the kids get shots to help with the pain! Genius!
I love being prepared and I love a diaper that works as hard as I do. Thats why I choose Huggies Little Snugglers! They help keep baby dry and Mom happy.
>>Huggies Little Snugglers at a Glance:
- The new GentleAbsorb* Liner has tiny pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby's skin and draws runny mess away
- Outstanding skin care with GentleAbsorb* liner and wetness indicator
- Soft, breathable outer cover
- Leak Lock design for up to 12 hours of protection
- Shaped to fit new babiesUmbilical cord cut-out protects belly buttons as they heal‡
- Pocketed back waistband helps keep runny messes inside
- Comfy outer cover and quilted, flexible inner pad
- Characters make changing time fun for your little one
- Sizes: Newborn, 1, 2 and 3
Do you have a Sam's Membership? If so, you know how pleasant it is to shop there for everything that your family needs. If not, check out their awesome membership options.