There is nothing more frustrating to a new parent than having a sick child. Your baby is sick, stuffed up and they won't stop crying. Are they sick? Are they teething? We have all been there and there is no doubt how helpless that makes any parent feel. The question is "how can I help my baby that can't help themself?" The short answer; Naspira®!
What they company says about NeilMed® Naspira® :
• NeilMed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator is the world’s most uniquely designed nasal aspirator system that safely and effectively suctions baby’s and toddler’s stuffy, runny or congested noses
• With the unique, transparent 2-in-1 design, you can either use it as a NeilMed® NasaBulb aspirator or as an effective Nasal-Oral suction device, where parents can use suction force generated by the mouth to alleviate nasal congestion in babies and small children
• The high-grade, all-silicone design allows for easy pull apart cleaning of all components, as well as sterilization through boiling water or microwave disinfection protocol
• The NeilMed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator includes 7 in-line disposable filters to prevent mucus from inadvertently entering the tubing and reaching the user’s mouth
• The retail price of the NeilMed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator ranges from $9.99 to $14.99
What I say about NeilMed® Naspira®:
I wish that this was around when my boys were helpless babies! This product is honestly a dream-come-true! Not only is the Naspira® super-effective but its also very affordable. Honestly, I have never seen a product that is so useful! Ever since I used this for the first time with Oliver, I have given it to 3 new and expectant mothers. Truthfully, I won't ever give another baby shower gift that doesn't include the Naspira®. New moms have enough to worry about so I will let the Naspira® give them peace of mind when their precious little one is stuffy.
Where to Buy:
NeilMed products can be found at Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Harmon, Kinney Drugs, Shop Rite, Brookshire’s, amazon.com, drugstore.com, neilmed.com, and myotcstore.com
**I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program (greenmomsmeet. com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.**